With experts who are global leaders in their field, the ACE CRC is a reliable, independent and informed public voice on climate science.
• Global climate change
• Ocean acidification
• Antarctic & Southern Ocean ecosystems
• Sea ice
• Climate modelling (oceans, ice sheets, atmosphere)
• Sea level rise
• Ocean fertilisation & geoengineering
• Ice core drilling
• The Antarctic Treaty System
• International Antarctic collaborations
ACE CRC Public Affairs Manager
Mobile: +61 (0)428 510 641
Office: +61 (0)3 6226 2380
Tweets by @acecrcscience
Authorised by the CEO of the Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre October 2019.
The ACE CRC was established and supported under the Australian Government’s Cooperative Research Centres Program.