ACE is a multidisciplinary partnership of 21 national and international organisations. We provide science, knowledge and understanding to help Australia meet the challenges of climate change.
We do this by understanding the crucial role played by Antarctica and the Southern Ocean in global climate, and the impacts of climate change on Australia and the world. We inform governments, the community and scientists about climate change to guide Australia’s future.
ACE is built on a strong, long-standing and productive collaboration between six core partners. It also has 15 supporting partners. Four of the supporting partners in ACE are commercial. These commercial collaborations underline the increasing recognition of the potential commercial impacts of climate change.
- 16th December 2014Antarctic ice cores tell 1000-year Australian drought story
- Scientists have used a 1000 year Antarctic ice core record to shed light on read more >
- 18th November 2014China-Australia MOU Welcomed
- The ACE CRC has today welcomed the strengthening of scientific ties between read more >
- 31st October 2014Message from the CEO
- What a year it has been – not only for ACE but right across read more >