ACE is a multidisciplinary partnership of 21 national and international organisations. We provide science, knowledge and understanding to help Australia meet the challenges of climate change.
We do this by understanding the crucial role played by Antarctica and the Southern Ocean in global climate, and the impacts of climate change on Australia and the world. We inform governments, the community and scientists about climate change to guide Australia’s future.
ACE is built on a strong, long-standing and productive collaboration between six core partners. It also has 15 supporting partners. Four of the supporting partners in ACE are commercial. These commercial collaborations underline the increasing recognition of the potential commercial impacts of climate change.
- 30th May 2014Vacant positions at the ACE CRC
- The ACE CRC is looking to fill the following positions: Physical read more >
- 29th May 20142014 ACE CRC Symposium
- The ACE CRC will hold its bi-annual Symposium in Hobart, Tasmania, on 4 and read more >
- 8th May 2014
- The ACE CRC Board is pleased to announce that the new CEO of the ACE CRC read more >