ACE is a multidisciplinary partnership of 21 national and international organisations. We provide science, knowledge and understanding to help Australia meet the challenges of climate change.
We do this by understanding the crucial role played by Antarctica and the Southern Ocean in global climate, and the impacts of climate change on Australia and the world. We inform governments, the community and scientists about climate change to guide Australia’s future.
ACE is built on a strong, long-standing and productive collaboration between six core partners. It also has 15 supporting partners. Four of the supporting partners in ACE are commercial. These commercial collaborations underline the increasing recognition of the potential commercial impacts of climate change.
- 19th September 2014Antarctic sea ice tops 20-million square kilometres
- The area of sea ice surrounding Antarctica has exceeded 20-million square read more >
- 15th September 2014Antarctic sea ice cover hits new recorded maximum
- Over the past few days, the sea ice surrounding Antarctica hit an all-time read more >
- 29th May 20142014 ACE CRC Symposium
- The ACE CRC will hold its bi-annual Symposium in Hobart, Tasmania, on 4 and read more >