ACE is a multidisciplinary partnership of 21 national and international organisations. We provide science, knowledge and understanding to help Australia meet the challenges of climate change.
We do this by understanding the crucial role played by Antarctica and the Southern Ocean in global climate, and the impacts of climate change on Australia and the world. We inform governments, the community and scientists about climate change to guide Australia’s future.
ACE is built on a strong, long-standing and productive collaboration between six core partners. It also has 15 supporting partners. Four of the supporting partners in ACE are commercial. These commercial collaborations underline the increasing recognition of the potential commercial impacts of climate change.
- 31st March 2014A bio-dome on the sea floor
- ACE CRC senior research fellow Dr Donna Roberts features in Yale Environment read more >
- 11th March 2014Antarctic sea ice explained
- The ACE CRC has launched Position Analysis: Antarctic Sea Ice and Climate read more >
- 19th February 2014Polar Science Open Day - March 9
- So you want to be a polar scientist? The ACE CRC and the International read more >